Sign in to follow this  
Johnny1992

Timeline For Those With Misdemeanors

I put in my application that i was arrested when i was 12 years old for shoplifting. I haven't received a response and i have been waiting nearly 6 months. I want to hear about other peoples' cases similar to mine. Thanks :)

I put in my application that i was arrested when i was 12 years old for shoplifting. I haven't received a response and i have been waiting nearly 6 months. I want to hear about other peoples' cases similar to mine. Thanks :)

BRO YOUR RECORD IS CLEAN IF U COMMITED A MISDEMEANOR BEFORE THE AGE OF 16 THEY CLEAR ALL OF THAT OUT AFTER THE AGE OF 16 IF U COMMITED A CRIME THEY WILL HAVE YOU IN THE SYSTEM BUT SINCE U WAS 12 U DONT HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT BECAUSE UR RECORD IS GONE!

I HAD A MISDEMEANOR WHEN I WAS 23 AND I GOT APPROVED LAST MONTH

I got approved on the December 12th guys! Virgin Mary's day! I am truly blessed. I will get my permit soon. Thanks to all and i hope everyone gets their case solved soon. It took 10 months for me. 

Date Application Sent: 2-19-13
Lockbox: Chicago
Mail Method: Lawyer-Usps
Received Date: 2-22-13
Date of Acceptance e-mail/text: 2-24-13
Service Center: Nebraska
Date of Biometrics:3-20-13 (Walk-In) 3-10-13
Date of EAD Approval:12/12/13

i was arrested a few years back because my Best Friend and i decided to shoplift, even though i got too scared and put the stuff back she still took it and got caught. we went to jail and were processed, she got bailed out right away and i spent a weeked in jail since my dad wanted to teach me a lesson, i got lucky because in the state where im from they deport you monday morning if you're illegal but for some reason that morning i got skipped by the guard and bailed out by my parents a little later that day. i had to get a lawyer and do lots of community service in order for the misdemeanor to get expunged so it wouldn't stay in my record, and since i was under 21 i qualified for an underage program that allowed you to get your act together . later on DACA came along and i worked hard to pay both my lawyer and save for my DACA gotmy Biometrics in Aug, have been waiting anxiously for 8 months hoping they would Approve me and last night i received an email for my surprise i had been approved for both, i am truly blessed and very greatful and by my experience i would tell EVERYONE to not lose hope!!! even if you made a mistake like mine, you have to keep your hopes up and pray because during this process you need a lot of patience and Faith!!