Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

When you file a differed action application, they send you a paper saying they have received it. On that paper is your case number. So you really should have it :/.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this