Admin

How Did You Find Adreamact.com?

76 posts in this topic

So this thread is to post how YOU found out about adreamact.com. This is the first time you found this forum.

Input will be important. Thanks :)

**Questions, message me**

I found out about adreamact.com when I went to google and on the search bar I typed Deferred Action and I started clicking on the links and eventually saw this one (: and I found a whole lot of helpful information :) Thanks for all that everybody has shared :)

I was google'ing "DACA approvals" and the first thing google pulled up was this site. Before that, I think I might have ran into the original blog page to read about 'dream act'. If I am not mistaken that page had been up since late 2011 or so.

After the DACA applications came out I downloaded them and I was searching on google for more DACA related news and I found the other forum, DAP, but I didn't like it at first, It seemed a bit cluttered. I then found this site and decided to sign up.

I googled info about deferred action when it was first announced, found this page and saw the time line on it. I stalked it everyday and joined the forums :)

I found out about adreamact.com when I went to google and on the search bar I typed Deferred Action and I started clicking on the links and eventually saw this one (: and I found a whole lot of helpful information :) Thanks for all that everybody has shared :)

samesies

me dijo un amiga, del amigo, del primo, de la tia de mi vecino que fue a una fiesta de la prima de mi vecino!! :D

NOmbre no se crean lo mismo que to2..... lo gugguglieeeee! jajajajajajajaja

me dijo un amiga, del amigo, del primo, de la tia de mi vecino que fue a una fiesta de la prima de mi vecino!! :D

NOmbre no se crean lo mismo que to2..... lo gugguglieeeee! jajajajajajajaja

LMAO! That had me laughing for a few minutes.

Yup me too I went to google and this is what I typed "how long dies it take to get your work permit after biometrics?" And the first link was this forum :)

Googled something about deferred action, found the blog, and from the blog...this forum and a cache of gifs for everyone!

tumblr_m76pstgZCJ1radqrco1_400.gif

BTW - notice that google has become so dominant as a search engine, that its brand has become a verb that is conjugated:

- I googled

- I will google

- I am googling

- Google it

-

..... lo gugguglieeeee!
---> like this one lol (basically, I googgooled it lol)

etc...